Thursday, December 04, 2003

Yahooooooo! I completed BOTH my final projects!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all I have to do is go to class on Monday and Tuesday and turn them in. I feel wonderful!!!!!!! It took me some doing, but I finished them in time, and I can rest my nerves. I do have to go to work, and deal with other student's nerves who have yet to start their finals, but I don't care, I've done something good for myself.

My cat has been trying to lay on the table. That's not good. He's been trying to find places to curl up on that's not the floor. He's been on my bed, my mom's, and my brother's bed. We got him a pillow. The moment he saw it, he was in heaven. It was his little space where he could rest. LOL. I couldn't take him on my table. I am pleased he has a space he can rest on without getting himself in trouble.

Classes are almost over, since I have two days left. I really am happy I stuck with the digital media program. I foolishly thought I was in over my head during the first semester, but now I realize that if I take it one step at a time, I don't have to worry.

I promised myself that I would re-design my own website over the break. I'm thinking of new images. I may use some from my project, because I loved what I did, and that is my goal. Also I have been working on new short stories. I want to compile the stories, as to get several to choose from, and to have a body of work. Go me!!!!!! (((((((((pats self on back)))))))))

I'm very happy now. :-)

No comments: