Sunday, May 30, 2004

Hello, again.

I've made so many changes, and I hope to keep the Blog going. It's my fault. I should have posted onece a week. it would have kept me sane. No more excuses though, lets get onto fome fun things.

Classes start next week Tuesday for summer. After that I have three more semesters to endure all the fun things Trident Tech has to offer. After that, It's on to grad school. That will take me year to complete. I don't think my mom likes the year part, but I gotta get myself going. I don;t want to be one of those peole whose life begins and ends at a dead end job. What's that?

I have to get some opinions on my work. I'll have to ask my instructors wht they then of my portfolio website I hope to have smething for them soon. Also working on my statement of purpose, and the application for grad school, whic is due by January. It should be done by then. No? LOL

1 comment:

Fresh said...

I like the new look. Keep it up, Stacy!

Berry~