Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whatever It Takes

I promised myself that I would be more proactive in the New Year.   I went for things I wanted in 2008, but like a relationship, you have to do a lot to win over your woman, but you have to do a hell of a lot more to keep her. 
In other words it takes a lot to be with someone you love, and if you’re committed and passionate, you will make things work.
I have a lot I am ambitious about, and I refuse to feel shamed for wanting more out of life.   It’s a sly ambition.  I never thought to verbalize what I want in this world.  I never thought to put more effort into my goals.
So I say to all who read this that I’m will to do whatever it takes to succeed and maintain success.   I’m not interested in settling for whatever.  If I give you a story, it needs to curl your toes, tingle your spine, or touch your heart.   I’m not interested if I can’t do something with my craft.
    
If I’m working, you need the best damn service you can have.  If I have an opinion, you need to know what I’m thinking, without it getting destructive.
I can do anything I want to.  My other resolution should be to be rid of the self-doubt that nags me.  

No comments: