Saturday, September 19, 2009

The New Academic Adventure

It’s been a hectic week, as classes begun, and I was busy, busy, busy! Kids from all over needed help, and I was there to lend a hand. It’s what I do. It’s who I am! I was worried about my stress levels going up, and they did, but I’ve been in tougher situations before. I’ve dealt with them in a professional manner. I know I can do the same here.

I’ve taken my days off with the proper attitude of relaxing. Stress reduces itself so well. Things fall into place. I am so feeling good. Had Chinese last night. Now way I was cooking. LOL.

Watched a few movies. Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and a few episodes of Teen Titans.

Classes for me also began. It’s not hectic yet, but I’ve got two 15-page papers to deliver. I know I’m gonna be burning the midnight oil on several days. I have to get myself organized or I face the stress of class and work taking over. It’s all about self-control.

No comments: