Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What Am I Gonna Do With My Life?

Now that I am unemployed and looking for new prospects, I've hit a crossroads.  I sincerely needed the rest. I felt a great weight was lifted from my shoulders.  I'm more than happy to start a new chapter in my life. Yes I am praying to high heaven that I find a new job soon.

Today, after getting my haircut, I wondered aloud, "what do I want to do with myself?" It's a great question, because I need to jump on my plans like now.  There's no looking back or being bitter because quite frankly it doesn't do me any good.  I need to move forward to make sure my blessings aren't blocked by something I can't control.  

I need to contemplate more, but I also wish to make sure that I complete something that's dear to me.  Will be back with an update worthy of my time and efforts.   


No comments: