Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Been A While. . .

It's been a while since I wrote a personal blog post, and I've been busy with my Cinema Blog, and getting some other things together.  I need to reorganize some things.  been trying to get a lot of writing done, and some essays in my pocket and ready for publishing.  Part of that means writing, writing, and a lot more writing.  My focus with the essays feels stronger, as I keep on keeping on.  I'm living a dream and praying for things to work.  Gotta keep up the energy.

For the record I have at least two films to review and write notes upon.  Writing out some ideas for them before I look again.  Tightening the focus to scenes, as trying to review the entire film.  Also gave myself a real challenge.  I decided to look over a film I found horrible to watch.  While I read and loved the book, Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice, the film version was less than entertaining.  Needless to say I made two challenges.  The first was I suppose I should get my money's worth and that means addressing this film.  The second is could I give a poor film a credible essay?  The answer is "yes."  I got my work cut out for me.  Gotta keep it moving.  

No comments: