Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Need To Write More

This poor blog gets neglected all the time by me, but I feel a need to post here.  Special thanks to Beatty for posting a message to me.   I really needed that.  been working on a research paper, which is consuming and rewarding at the same time.  Made chili for dinner.  Gonna have it with nachos.  Made sweet tea also.

I  made a resolution to not spend a dime of money without first thinking it over, and not impulse buying.  Why?  Because sooner or later if I don't stop my impulse purchasing, I'm gonna hurt myself, and no amount of money can fix the problem if I don't wise up.  So if I plan now I can make my budget far better.  


Wrote out some ideas in word that have been left alone, which i need to at least liberate by printing out. 

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Well, will try to get by here more often. Don't want you to feel neglected over here. :o)

Your dinner sounded good! We had sloppy joes and salad for dinner.

We've had to stop impulse purchasing for a bit now because of finances we were forced to. It makes you wake up and see how silly it is to buy just on impulse. It's a waste. So good you've noticed that sooner than later like we have had to.

Get those writing wheels back in gear. You've probably just been having writer's block as they call it. Time now to get back to writing. :o)

Unknown said...

I've been working on getting my classwork done for this week, which it now is. :-) I suppose that's not being lazy. I need to get some more writing done, but that will come in time as well.

Beatty said...

Oh I see. :o)