Sunday, August 17, 2008

This Weekend

Got a little sidetracked.  Feeling a little bit tired.   Went to bead early last night.  Was going to fall asleep on a movie.  Yes I know I'm tired when I want to watch TV and can't keep my eyes open.   Why fight it, eh?  Did my last step for homework for this week.  Not bad.   Been contemplating some other things as well.  It looks like it's going to pour down rain today.   I need to make sure and get some gas for the ride before I get rained on.  :-(    I will leave home a little earlier so I can avoid the rain. 

I've been plotting and planning a budget because I really need one I can stick to.  I need to finalize it.  I know what I want and wish to get it.  I gotta make things come true for me.  For now I'm getting offline so I can enjoy some quiet time.   I can also write in my notepad while looking at TV.   :-)

I hear thunder.  Y'all gotta go. 

5 comments:

Beatty said...

I find I do that alot when trying to watch TV. I get so sleepy. Which makes me mad because I record alot and there are alot of movies I want to watch and can't.

Hope your storm wasn't too bad.

Well, I'll be back to work tomorrow after having week's vacation. I'm glad I have a job, but the time off went too fast. :o(

Unknown said...

The storm passed, but I unplugged everything to be safe.

now i can't sleep. I need a good "fall to sleep movie."

Beatty said...

I hate falling to sleep when I'm trying to watch TV because I record alot that I want to really see.

Glad the storm wasn't too bad. Sometimes if it's too bad I do that too, I cut things off though rather than unplug them. We have most everything on one of those strips that's suppose to protection in case of storms, so I just usually turn things off.

Unknown said...

I have the strips too, but I heard a few people say in spite of having the surge protectors, they still got their appliances shorted out. I simply go by the "better safe than sorry rule."

Beatty said...

Oh ok. I've never heard that before. So far we've been lucky.