Thursday, December 04, 2008

Inspired

I felt like writing more of my screenplay, so I did.  Don't want to think too deep on it.   Gotta let the ideas flow.  I hope to keep this up for the rest of the month.   I like that i was able to move past where I was, and able to make some connections.

Been obcessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender.  I looked at the material with keen eyes, and re-watched episodes.  I really want book 3 on DVD.   I'm gonna get it.   Rarely do i see writers who can blend drama and humor and reatin both elements without compromisng the other.  For example, when Toph teaches Aang Earthbending, and she breaks the rock with her head.   The look on Katara and Aang's faces is priceless.   Still Toph made her point about facing doen a rock.  The sister is bad!   

No comments: