Saturday, June 20, 2009

Satur-Dazed

It was too hot outside.   I had to do a second errand run for some things to make a dinner today.  I also needed paper goods.  I waited too late to drink something cool.  It seems that when I got home at last, I  was fine up until I felt so sleepy.  I know I wasn't really tired, BUT I felt the touch of sleep all over me.  I fell asleep woke up to make dinner, but I should have bought some water with me.   Made sure to buy some bottled water from the store.   

For dinner I'm having steak, mixed veggies, and sauteed onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers.   I let the steaks marinade last night in a sesame ginger sauce.   When its doen it should be fantastic.   Certainly smells good.   Tried the sesame ginger sause before, so I know that it will be ok.  The one aspect of cooking the steak i refined is not putting too much sause on the mean, and watching the hear carmelize and brun the sause to the pan.   

No comments: