Thursday, February 03, 2011

I Wanna Go Back To Sleep

Didn't want to get up this morning.  I'm still tired.  I really want a late start, but that may not do me any good.  Besides, I'm up now.


Made a mental note last night that the garbage has to get out of my apartment today, so that's next on my agenda.

Fiction writing took a little of a back seat today and last night.  My mind was elsewhere.  I don't like that, but it happens.  Made some strides in my nonfiction writing I'm more than happy to discuss.  
 
Managed to get a page of thesis done last night.  Hand wrote out the corrections, and should strive to make the effort to edit the actual page.  Tomorrow I'd love to have four completed pages done.  It's a better start than before, and I love that I have some of the work to show for the research.  

Gotta get to things done.

No comments: