Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wednesday and Roll With It

My attention was held by a two-part Dr. Who repeat.  Got up way too early yesterday, and I just had to see the conclusion today.   Those Weeping Angels are a bit odd are they not?  Still I wanted to see more.  I got my fix.   

Been writing on pen and paper this week, trying to organize my thoughts and actions.  It's time to step up my game.  

Been cleaning my apartment a lot too.  TIme to have this place looking like someone is clutter-free.  As my Brother says, "an uncluttered home is an uncluttered mind."  I love that thought.   I have got to clean off my dining room table soon.  It looks a mess.  

Gotta go.  Eye allergies.   UGH!   

2 comments:

bobo said...

I prefer a loafing body is a loafing mind.

Unknown said...

LOL I knew you would. I will be getting my loaf on this weekend.

I do need my place cleaned also to keep these stupid allergies at bay.