Saturday, February 02, 2013

It's Been A While

I should update this page far more often. As I have this lovely day free, it's time to get a few things done. For one I'm feeling a need for breakfast. I do need to go to the grocery store, but I'm looking at this differently. I need to save some money as my last outing was far more expensive than I initially planned, and that's never good.

Looking to put more time into blogging in a way that feels good to me. Also thinking about going back to grad school, which makes me feel even better. I miss my education, and would LOVE to see and do more activities related to classes.

Writing's going steady. Been writing a lot this week, and I'd love to see these stories with a completed first draft. Also had some dreams last night.  Some of them need elaborating upon. Wrote down a line for the first chapter of this story. Who knows where it's going.


No comments: