Saturday, May 04, 2013

More Delays

Well, I slowed down near completely with my blog. I embarrass myself as someone who likes to write a lot. That's not to say I haven't been writing, because I have. Let me apologize in advance is the auto correct remixes my text. That wasn't my plan at all.

I find myself sitting in an auto repair shop and not paying mind to the tv that's on. I like that its on History Channel, which is a pleasant conversion from the shitty talk shows that was on the last time I was here (Maury, anyone).

In regards to writing I got my screenplay to draft four. I feel this would have never happens if I didn't keep writing. Also need to enjoy my day. It's raining (lightly) but that's not a bad thing. I'm up early when I kinda want to lay on my couch and watch Forbidden Planet for the umpteenth time. Yeah, it's dorky, but its my thing.

Laters. Take care, and keep your head up.

No comments: