Saturday, June 01, 2013

Laundry Day

Gotta get my laundry done and bows the perfect time to get off my duff, into a 24hr laundry shop and get it done. Hadn't written a damn thing this morning, and spent fart too much time at the teller to get the coins for the machine.

Someone already asking me for "change," like its free and shit. Sometimes I forget my money isn't about me, it's about the other person, and to hell if I don't finish my laundry, right? So wrong. If I gotta get out and work for this little bit in my pocket, I don't see why others don't.  Always something going on. 

Kids are about and suing and I wonder if this is always the norm, or are the parents taking for granted the kids are safe rolling a cart around this small ass space and one of them crying when he can't push by himself? Thank God for iTunes and an iPhone. 

No comments: