Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Back To Writing

I promised myself two things: one is to keep working on the novel I started. The second is to upkeep my personal blog.  The personal blog always gets the short end of the stick, and since I'm procrastinating a little, I might as well get a blog post in.  

I must be fair. I did write a few hundred words this morning. I also started writing more while sitting out in the patio.  It's been cool, breezy, and rainy outside.  Since there was a chance that it would be bug-biting free for a short time, and I wanted a break from my laptop, I took to writing outside. I'm happy to collect myself, or refresh as the case may be, and get some things done.  

I did manage to write three paragraphs for the novel, so it isn't me 100% slacking off. I'd like to get a couple more paragraphs written while I'm outside to at least call what I'm doing more of a success. So my procrastinating allowed me to fulfill a promise as well as keep writing. Not bad for the first part of the day. 

No comments: