Sunday, November 07, 2004

Designing a Swimsuit Web Page

Man, I've been busy. Most importantly, I have to design a web page for class (Flash), and I need to get cracking. I got all the photographs I will need. LOL. Swimsuits are tricky. I only need some, and not all. Now I have to resize them in Photoshop to get better consistancy.

The design will take me a couple of hours. The buttons will be custom. I gotta make sure all the rule apply to this one, or I am screwed. LOL I want a good grade on this.

Got myself a new job. Bye bye library. It's been a pleasure, but I gotta go. I'm gonna miss my student workers. They are the bomb.

Niece came by yesterday. Was at the lab, so I missed her. I'm saddened by that. I bet she's all grown now. The little spud is taller, and a sweetheart. It's nice to see happy kids.

I'm ending on that note, because there are things that won't get done if I keep chattering. See ya soon.

No comments: