Monday, November 22, 2004

I Wrote More for The Morning

I decided I needed to write something. I'm so into not having drama at my job, but a couple of people haven't spoke to me at all. not even an e-mail. i suppose they may be upset tto talk to me, but I thought they would. Old co-worker came back to work part-time (I don't know how that works). She seems to be fine, but she still dislikes another co-worker. Not wanting any part of the bashing, I tried to do my work, and let her vent. Maybe she needed to get all that anger out. After that things were fine.

A friend told me that the reason people were being stand-offish is that they'll have to do their work now. LOL. I know my job, but was I that efficent? LOL I got this new guy to train. I hope he's sharp, 'cause he's got three days to ask me for whatever. I must have trained 3-4 people for the Circulation position. He seems a little on the "ungrasping" side. If I could trin the last person, non computer savy, no-confidance, then he shouldn't be too hard to train.

Listening to Total (Trippin). My change the song. I'm not feeling the song. Switched to "Cant U See?" Much better song.

Gotta turn some storyboards for a cartooon for my Flash class. My instructor says they can be as rough as we want to. That';s good, cause they're gonna be as rough as hell. LOL

No comments: