Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm Late, What's New.

If posting was money, I'd be broke. LOL. I didn't do squat for my space. it's a shame. Sometimes I get distracted. That's nothing new. What's new is the job I just got. I'm a verizon employee now. Loving it. better pay with benefts.

Got some new songs from iTunes. Most notably is "Lady Marmelade" by Labelle. The original is the hottest version. Benn singing that for a while. Bought Evanescence's Fallen over the week end. Loving this CD. I'm so turned on my the gothic touch of the music. it inspires me to be creative.

There, I wrote a paragraph. I need to do this tomorrow.

Oh, saw Gladiator last week-end. Hadn't seen it in a while. very good movie. I was all caught up in it again. Want to watch Van Helsing again for some reason. Love that movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicole,

Thanks about the job. I'll be doing customer service there. I am glad for the job, which means my salry goes up, and I can do more for myself.

The Eveanescence CD is real cool. I likie a lot of the songs, of if you gew a chance, check the whole thing out.