Monday, July 18, 2005

Been A long Week-End

Let me start by saying I was swmaped with a heavy workload. I'm on a new team at work, and my new supervisor is VERY rigid. So rigid, it's abrasive. I'm trying to sort out my own feeings towards him. He's not evil, just too seriious. I'm like take the stick out. ROFL. I doubt he will.

Have lots of work to do for class. Did as much as possible tonight. I'm praying I did everything. I may have to take one class a semester. i feel like my plate is so full. I don't need work stress making me feel like I'm out of sorts.

Cleamed my garage yesterday. let me tell you, that was one filthy garage. It had so much junk in there. I threw away nearly everything that wasn't nessary. You can say our garage is bare naked now. The damn thing has minimal items now. My brothers helped a hell of a lot. We did this together. I'd still be cleaning if it was still me. My mom wasn't there, but she came back and told us what we should have not thrown away. We could have used that info BEFORE we threw it away. She had been going on for months about how we should clean the thing up. She didn't indicate she wanted anything out of there, and the moment we put it on the curb, she wanted it. I couldn't belive her. We moved a couple of heavy ass things back. Garrage still looks good.

Today i was suppose to do my assignments. After the garage experience I had a bad migrane. Couldn't do the work proper. I tried to do it all today. my family kept interrupting me, like I'm not supposed to do my work. I got into a little argument. It was like, hey I need to get this stuff done. if it doesn't I fail grad school. Which one of y'all is gonna pay my $100,000 salary I'm looking forward to AFTER? I graduate. ROFL

.....nobody volunteered

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for posting. I did the work, so I know I can rest. LOL

As for my boss, we kinda are ok at this point. I hope. I'm taking control of my job so I know I have the capacity to make things better for myself. I don't know about him. ROFL

Beatty said...

Stacy, I figured you were pretty busy since I hadn't seen you anywhere online in a while. I hope things finally work out where you won't feel so stressed. I can understand the stress thing though. I'm not in school, but just work and life itself, paying bills is stressful. Especially when you don't have the money all the time to catch up.

Congrats on cleaning the garage. I need to do the same for my closet. I keep saying that but haven't even attempted to to it yet. Everything else gets in the way and I don't ever seem to get time to do it. Maybe one of these days.