Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's About Time I Posted Some New Material

It's been a crazy week with a lot of hustle. took a few days off to satisfy myself, and get a lot of work done that's non-job related. May have some good news to post, but I don't want to jump ahead of the wagon. Needless to say I will post on Monday if I feel the news is good.

Garage getting fixed. It was cleaned out last week, and now its like finally getting the attention it deserves. It's being torn doen now. I should take pics. Remind me to post pics of when our house was being worked on.

This reminds me, I know cell phones are good, but there used to be a time when people couldn't find me so easily. LOL Now I got friends calling me, and some want major favors. The reason I have laid low was like love quiet, relaxing days off. I suppose convience is a double edge sword. Gotta love celluar phones.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

If you have voice mail on your cell, which most do have that, just let them leave msgs. and you get to it when you can. When they ask why you took so long to answer their msg. just tell them you were busy and didn't notice the msgs. until later. lol

Unknown said...

I''ve done that too. ROFL

Anonymous said...

caller id and ignore are fab-u-lous features!!! Power off works well too. LOL