Monday, July 25, 2005

My Outter Geek Is Showing

I thought I was at least normal, whatever that means. I went and bought two new games for my Game Cube. I looked for the bargains, the ones on sale for 19.99. What did I scope out? What did I buy? Two RPG games. I have never liked RPG games, but that Lord of The Rings, Third Age game looked so cool in the store. I've been playing this damn thing up unto the wee hours of the morning. I love this game. That's the 2nd RPG that's gotten me hooked. What happened?!!!!!

On top of that, I had some tell me don't foget the new Zelda game is comming out. ROFL. I still have to get the fist Zelda game for game cube. More RPG adventure. Not that my game selections have been what's "in." I love Mario Kart, Metroid, Beyond Good and Evil, and Prince of Persia is real cool. I want to try Resident Evil, but the damn controls are so f**ked up I get fustrated before I start.

I'm gonna try the Splinter Cell type games my brothers rave about. I don't know, I love trying new stuff. I just found myself in a D & D world, when I thought I wasn't there. It could be worse, I could know all the characters in the game, their HP and AP levels, and all that other Sh*t I don't pay attention to while playing. I am so haphazard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That might be too insense for me LOL. I want to keep the gaming to a moderate level.