Monday, September 08, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Have to write a statement of purpose for Cinema Studies MA program. I bit nervous, but at the same time feeling I can write something worth reading.   Ever since the dramatic writing department canned my entry, I've wondered about the content of my writing.  It used to be negative reactions and thoughts, but now it's about "do people get what I am writing."

It all leads to the fact that I may not have been the kind of writer the dept was looking for.   I didn't fit a certain mold, if you will.  Never give up though is my motto.  I'm tired of feeling defeated before I get started.    So  I may not be in the dramatic writing department, but the dream of screenwriting lives on in me.  I may write papers on fils, but I will have my concertation in screenwriting.  It just goes to show you that when one door closes another shall open for you.  

No comments: