Thursday, September 04, 2008

Clean This Frackin' Apartment

Over the weekend I decided to throw out all of the useless papers in my bedroom.   I threw out two bags worth of crap, and I was shocked by that.  My mind is like "why do I horde this stuff?"  It had to go.   Letting it go felt good.  I vacuumed as well.  The dust content was over the edge.  I was so embarrassed.  I lived like this.  The floor is clean now.  

Last night I cleaned out the fridge, which needs a good scrub down, but I was happy getting the shelves to not look stained.    It truly was a long time coming.  The LR looks like garbage, and I havve a LOT of paper to throw away still, but that's for the weekend.    There is no old food in my fridge, which I like as well.   Talk about embarrassed.  I am the bachelor.  

No comments: