Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Let It Go

I feel like I'm running on fumes, cause the needle been locked on E a while ago.  Been wandering and wondering around like a lost traveler on a high foggy day.  Let me explain further: Sometimes I simply don't feel like being sensible, and love to have my idiotic moments come to the forefront.

I am so guarded and controlled that I feel like I need some Metamucil for my persona.  Sometimes I don't want to be serious, and so put together like I know everything, and shit's under control.  Sometimes I go spiraling, and I don't have a clue as to how the hell I got there.  Sometimes I get so sensitive and self-conscious that there is rain in the day, and no bliss.

I gotta let go, and take the dive.   Accept that there is risk, loss and gain.  Accept that I can build a better life for myself.   It’s not about my craft or my art.  It’s about me being at peace within myself.  It’s about me releasing all the pains, mistakes, and woes.    I’ve been wrong before.  I’ll be wrong again.  I’ll also be right, and successful, but I have to fortify myself with some spiritual resolve.  

No comments: