Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I is for Incorporate & Infuse!

It occured to me that in order to give myself and my writing a better vision, I must incoproate elements of myself into my work.  I must infuse my stories from my life and culture.  I must think of the things that make my experience uniquely my own.   I need to get bet beter at respecting my thoughts and ideas as a solid whole aspect of me.  By extention, my writing is me.  There can be no more holding back.  To dare leave out the things that make me, hurts me.  it suggests that I don't like who I am, and this cannot be.  I love myslef and my life.  I will improve.  I will get better.   In order to take things to the next level, I MUST incoproate aspects of my life in my creativity.

5 comments:

Beatty said...

Hi Stacy, was just doing posting a blog and thought I'd pop over here and say hi. Hope all is well. :o)

Unknown said...

Hey Beatty. Thanks for checking up on me. I'm busy, as usual, but good.

Beatty said...

Yes, looks like you've been very busy on the positive front, and that's a good thing. I'm happy for you. :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty. I accidentally deleted a comment you made. :-(

Beatty said...

That's ok. I don't even remember what I probably said. lol