Saturday, November 01, 2008

P is for Primeval

I love this show. Watching BBC America. They lured me in with dinosaurs, and I could NOT stop watching it. For some reason I love Helen Cutter's character. She's turned very amoral, and lethal. Some interesting sub stories developing, and I *don't* want to ruin it for anyone, so needless to say I like the show, dinos, and characters. One complaint a brother has, was for the hope of seeing more people of color on the show, and it looks like there is an attempt to do so. :-) I will stay tuned for the next season.

Did I mention that Primeval rules? ;-)

2 comments:

Richie said...

I really hated that they took away the professor's love interest and that they killed Steven off, and I don't care too much for Helen, but, I'm sooo loving the show too.

Unknown said...

Hi there DS. Thanks for posting a comment.

I kinda like Helen, because she's so rotten. Compelling villains do make good stories. She used poor Steven.

I liked Nick and Claudia together. I was rather irritated when they changed her character.