Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Drink and Reads of Choice

I went to work, tried the caramel frap from Starbucks, and it was a blast!   I want more.   Yes Starbucks is like crack sometimes, and I need to practice moderation.   That shit was so good though.   ;)   I won't have to wait long.  Tomorrow I have a busy day and will crave my boost soon!   What?  there are worse things to be hung up on.   I can quit at any time.  

Reading a lot of Alan Moore comics of late.  Re-read Watchmen, and love it.  I think I'm in a different place than I was when it first came out.  I loved some Silver age goodness with a passion, and refused to let go.   I'm over that now.  LMAO!  Mind you, I want my variety.  

Reading Moore's Wildcats, and the collection of DC stories Moore wrote.   I want to read Tom Strong next.  For the sake of discussion Top 10 is my favorite Alan Morre series.

No comments: