Friday, July 24, 2009

I Was Thinking

I was thinking what are my short and long-term goals?  I do have them, but I never think about them.  I ignore the progress of the goals, and every now and then, I have to remind myself of the things I want to do. 

I need my goals defined so that I can get things done in an efficient manner, as opposed to the carefree, it will fall into place manner I am used to doing.   I need to be able to revise and update all plans as needed. 

So what do I want to do? 

  • I want to have my MA before I turn 40.
  • Do I want a PhD?
  • I need four scripts ready for potential agents.
  • I need FYZ finished
  • I want the beat outline for TG completed.
  • Loose weight/eat healthier
  • Get Machismo completed/published
  • Create several comics (independent), including expanding the Machismo universe, and all-ages title, and whatever else comes to mind.
  • More spirituality in my life.  Update my resume.

No comments: