Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Screeenplay Updates!

Still working on my screenplay.   I was happy with getting to page 80 a while back, BUT it’s not finished.  Since I felt like I didn’t have any ideas to finish it, I decided to edit the screenplay for clarity, grammar, and dialogue.  So far I found a couple of characters’ voices.   I’m more than pleased for that.   Learned to C-U-T!   It’s hard but there are lines and scenes I could see that had to go.  Some of the scenes were too long, and went nowhere. 

I can say with these edits I now have ideas about the ending.  I got a lot of work before I get there, however, I know that I can reach the end.   I’m dedicating my weekends to getting at least ten pages done.  So far I got twelve!  I will get at least four more done tomorrow.  If I go over that mark, I am more than happy.  So nervous, excited and petrified about the progress!

No comments: