Monday, July 27, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I Know I Need AC in My Car During This Hot-Ass Summer:

Top Ten Reasons I Know I Need AC in My Car During This Hot-Ass Summer:

1.    The Human Torch died of heat exhaustion while riding shotgun with me.

2.    Iceman melted, prompting a “very special X-Men” comic in which Wolverine & the X-Men trash my ride. 

3.    The devil tapped on my door and told me,  “Why you torturing yourself? Not even Hell’s that hot!”

4.    Dr. Manhattan said he’d rather make out with Laurie’s Mom than sit his blue ass on those hot seats.

5.    My skin tone was like Casper’s before I got into the car.

6.    Went to the pick up some bread and cheese.  Came back home with toast and soup. 

7.    My latest mixed CD straightened itself out.

8.    When I closed my eyes, it was like a day in Baghdad.

9.    I have the worlds most expensive EZ-Bake Oven! 

10.    When I open the windows I can hear the car say “hallelujah!” 

No comments: