Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Four Stories Project II

Well I originally wussed out on the four stories project, by not completing a damn thing before bad.  I failed myself that was more than shameful.  I call myself a serious writer when I would not take the time to write twenty sentences.   If I did them on the computer, I would get them done quicker. I should have at least wrote one of them down on paper.   I was lazy.  I decided to play Zuma, Kingdom Hearts, and Meteos.  I had a good time with each.

I also listened to that voice in my head that told me the stories weren't "versatile enough."  I was wrong.  Like novelists don't write in the same genre, or screenwriters for that matter.  I was a fool to turn away from something that I love.  If a new concept warranted it, then it would find a way to the surface.

Free time presented itself today and I told myself that I was going to write at LEAST two paragraph for four concepts today.  I did just that.  Intially I felt I cheated with project 2 because I had a partial beat outline concieved from previous works.  I did manage to make up for that by writing a lot for story three.  Not that Story two was unclear to me at all.  I wanted to integrate the newer material/ideas.

I have a story five and six

No comments: