Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Writing More

I need to write more for this blog.  Classes are over, we're on break, and I think I can spare five sentences a day.   Yeah, I can.

Well was inspired to write out a plot for a fairy tale/urban fantasy.  The thing I like is that I can write and it doesn't have to be perfect.  All it needs to be is on the page.  I need to get the gist of the idea onto the paper so that I have a rough idea what things look like.  Some ideas feel better than others, but I don't know until I commit to it!

I'm happy to take the time to go through the process.  I can tell you the story is a rough as having sandpaper for skin.  LOL  It needs to be that way.  I need to tighten it up, and get it aligned with my story structure tools.  it's a challenge,, and the stuff that I like to do!  

No comments: