Saturday, December 12, 2009

This Is Bananas

Well, not really.   Let me explain.   I went to the grocery store after work.  my feet were killing me.  I walked past the bananas saying to myself, "I should pick up some."  I walked away wanting to get off my feet.   I decided to buy the ingredients to make Chicken Alfredo.  I got home, started cooking.  Boy were my feet tired.

While sitting and waiting, the dreaded foot cramp shows up.  Needless to say it was mildly uncomfortable.  Since I was online, I updated my Facebook status.  A friend comments that potassium would help with the pain.   Namely bananas.  Of course I walked past them in the store even though I wanted some.

So I suffered though the pain and took a multi-vitamin which has potassium, BUT I'm told the banana's effectiveness would be much quicker. 

By the way, the Chicken Alfredo was great.  Used shredded Parmesan and mozzarella cheese along with heavy cream in the sauce.   Tastes delish.  

No comments: