Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Life with a Power Nap

Yes I took a power nap today and it feels good.  if I didn't know better I'd take another one, but then I'd never go to sleep later tonight.  Such is life.  It's been a time adjusting week with my schedule going thorough major changes.  It takes the body some days to get used to things.  My game is off.

The greatest woe to my week was when I was driving home and the service/engine and brake lights flashed.  I panicked, but I got home OK.  Decided to make sure to have the brake fluid flushed and the oil changed the very next day.  let me tell you I loathe that feeling on the road when I feel like my car could give out.  I was on the parkway for goodness sakes.  Can't have a hot mess then.

I should write more, but I'm tired.  I got up early today to get a haircut.  Yes, to get a good seat I got up early so I wouldn't have to wait.  I was second!  Ha.  My earliness paid off big time.  My power nap paid off big time.  Thank God my car didn't cost more than it did for maintenance.  Power nap settled me down.

For dinner:  Fully loaded baked potato.  Awww yeah!  LOL

1 comment:

bobo said...

I think I could;ve used a power nap today lol