Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The Warm Up

It’s about that time I get myself in high gear and get my writing projects managed.  It means I have a lot of work to do, and the first start to this is my blog writing.  Life’s been a roller coaster of events and who knows where and when the stability will full be at or the full stop.  In my opinion, its better to make the best of what I have in front of me, because no one’s gonna pull for me if I don’t wholeheartedly.  

Denied myself a latte today due to the cost.  I was just gonna have to find another way to stay buzzed.  Yes my body missed the rush today.  My poor substitute was some OK sweet tea and a brownie.  No, it doesn’t come close, but at the same time, I am more than an iced venti latte.  

As my Mom and a friend suggested, “Stacy break out your “to do list” so you can break your projects down like a master.  Good advice.  

Its not too early to ask myself what’s for dinner this weekend.  It has to be something good.

2 comments:

bobo said...

You'll get things back on track! :D Sorry to hear you couldn;t get a latter today... it's tough to get rid of the addiction. I;m back to needing coffee and I don't like it...

Unknown said...

Lattes are so expensive even with a discount for the additives (soy, hazelnut).

It's better to let them be for a while in spite of needing them.