Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Comfort Zone

For those not in the know I originally named the blog after the song by Vanessa Williams.  Later down the line I knew that would change, but at the time blogs were a new thing and I was looking for a good name.  BTW that's the song that was playing while I typed this entry.  I love nostalgia.

This is about trying to get some writing done and feeling often that it can't be done.  Wrote out two pages of script today and I know I can do more.  I need to at least grab my outline (what did I do with it) and follow the plan I laid out for the story.  Now I see the need for an outline. I need to get at least a few more pages done and I will feel like I wrote today.

Contemplating tomorrow's dinner.  It will either be gumbo or field peas.  These two are at extremes, but at the same time I haven't visited the grocery store yet, so I better think about it and get a list done so I can grab all I need and leave.  I really need to stick to the list and make sure I get what I need for the week as opposed to going back multiple times.

breakfast for the upcoming week must be decided as well.  I really want some French toast and sausage and some real maple syrup.  Not every day so I will have to think of an alternative.

No comments: