Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Un-Make A Mess?

My place is a mess and I have yet to clean it.  I do have time today to do so, but I've put one foot into the loafing zone, which I should know better than to do, but I did. Well I need to make some breakfast so I may do some scrambled eggs and sausage.  Really don't feel like putting the effort up.  Did make some coffee which I'm sipping on now.  Hopefully I will break free of my meh-ness and work these rooms like a pro and get my food cooked and eaten.

No need to make anything for dinner.  It's really a left over night.  Must keep up with drinking more water than other types of drinks. I say this as I notice I do consume a lot of sugar-based drinks, juices and sodas.  I want to balance my system out more than I have been, so that requires me to express due diligence so hooray to water and it's wonderous properties. I'm also writing to get my writing motor running, and we know five sentences is my minimum.

Best wishes to all.  

No comments: