Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Writing Again

SO today I had one of my usual awakenings where I simply play on Facebook till I fully decided I should be out of bed.  What I spotted on FB today caught my eye.  A link from one of my fan pages to  a writing contest.  What's so special about that?  Well I've been in a creative slump, and I thought it might be fun to explore the concept.  So I got up, checked out more details on the laptop and began writing.  The contest has  a 2,500 word cap so I'm working with that.  It's finished for step one which is the rough draft.

It's time for a cooing off period and then I'll edit later. It's really nice to be fun an excited about a project.  For a brief time I was so caught up in the story I forgot about any woes and hardships I'm under. I really want to see if I could make of this story/concept.  It needs a lot of work but I still have time.    

No comments: