Sunday, February 12, 2012

One of Those Days: Part One

NOTE:  As I attempted to get this post completed, I ran into complications as the color of the text and font size were out of order. All that can go wrong will go wrong.  


It's one of those days when I need to take the allergy meds and this is a new brand. Inevitably I get a little sleepy and them I lay on the couch and pass out for a short while. La-la land is in my future.

Today I was not productive but for the fact that I chatted with family and friends. Laying on the couch cements my time as a guy who loathes Saturdays for being lazy time. I make myself type this entry before dozing off. I will get some writing done today.

Speaking of writing, I failed to post my "Charleston Sessions" on my blog. I believe I talked myself out of it, which is pure blog fail on my part. That will have to change. Was worried about the mail today, like something will happen if I miss it, but it's not like that. Will endeavor to mellow out more. I feel like a fool.

Sleep is upon me. I feel my thoughts drift elsewhere. My left eye is heavier than the right eye. I don't want to do anything but right now but close them and relax until I drift off. Even my right arm rebels with this sensation of lifting bricks to type this. Madness.

No comments: