Sunday, February 12, 2012

One of Those Days Part Two

I fell asleep as predicted. Woke up a few times yet I fell back asleep with no problems. Noticed it was 5:40, and some was very clear to me. It hadn't gotten dark yet. Typically by 5:30 it looks like night. It's 6:08 and there is still visible sunlight going on. My guess is that the seasons are ready to change.

Stepped outside and it is COLD! Most of winter consisted of very warm days. Thank God I had on a fleece. I saw someone outside with no sleeves and he was coughing with one of those congested sound coming from the chest. Maybe be should grab a sweater. Maybe he likes the cold.

I did go to the mailbox and noticed some parts of the walkway people failed to pick up behind their pets leaving the sidewalks nasty as all get out. Really people? Why make your mess other people's mess?

Surprise, surprise I have mail. Bills actually. Did I need to see those? Well at least I can address them now.

No comments: