Sunday, February 12, 2012

Work It: Forget the Other Stuff


Today is the first of  four warm-ups.  This one will be simple, as I intend to get a lot of writing-related projects done.  I have a lot of editing/revising to do so I know I’m down for that.  Got my playlist ready based off of the song “Yo Mister” by Patti LaBelle.  It should prove to be fun an unpredictable as I’m using the iTunes Genius feature today.  If that fails I’m going to have to listen to gaming scores. 

One thing that I realize is that I’m going to have to work harder at my writing.  It won’t fall into my lap completed, you know.  I need to get my act together if I want o be part of the solution as opposed to mentally talking myself down from the projects.  I will not be ruled by fear and intimidation of what has not even taken place.  I’m more than capable of taking on the task. 

For the record I have been writing posts and been slacking off on posting them.  I need to get those done as well.  So here’s to me getting my work done.  It’s sorta like homework, but more fun, and with deeper persona satisfaction. 

Stay Blessed, peeps.  

P. S.  I may need to change to gaming scores cause I want to dance to the songs.  Patti and prince make a potent combination.  

No comments: