Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Home For My Holidays

Well, well, what I have I got myself into? As I cook for this Christmas, it's the first one not spent with my family, so it's of a mixed feeling.  I LOVE spending time with my family, which is far more valuable than spending money. I suppose this year is the long distance thing. There's always room for trying new things, right? Long distance isn't unbearable, or terrible. I still love my family.

I have to get some things done today, BUT I realized as I cooked for myself yesterday that I was too busy.  It was a lot of work to get things done, and I didn't write much.  However, I really liked cooking.  It was a different. I intended to write on the side, but that couldn't happen between the meals.  I loves a good meal.

Well all I have to do today is make some stuffing. It's a box recipe, and I wish I bought the baking kind, but I didn't so I guess I foot work with what I got. I also need to make myself some breakfast. Breakfast is tasty, and I feel the need to have some energy going on.  It's that or I eat a cupcake as a piss poor starter meal and a slice of pecan pie. Real horrible breakfast.

Today's current DVD is The Dark Knight. Why?  Hadn't looked at it in a while. It's also better than what I saw on TV earlier, which was nothing of interest.  It's either this or shut the TV off completely. A Brother has choices.

Merry Christmas, all!

No comments: