Thursday, December 06, 2012

Sleep and Writing

I would like to say that I'm editing a short story after getting some feedback from my writing peeps. I got the feedback, made some notes, but my mind is elsewhere. It happens sometimes and quite frankly it means to get more sleep.

Perhaps later on I should do something else. Play video games, read a book, watch a movie or two. I'm simply not in a place to be creative. I'm stubborn today. I guess that's cool that I am putting forth the drive. I I was being lazy I think I'd be wasting my day.

Sleep has been off this week. Sometimes I'm acing it, other times I've stayed up too late and I can't get enough sleep. Also my congestion and sinuses are acting out simultaneously. I have to deal with the crappy congestion, which intake meds for, the. The sinus pressure pops up today which tells me that I need a second med.

Regardless of this meh-ness, I'm positive things shall work out. Good luck and blessings to all.

No comments: