Thursday, December 06, 2012

Today

Naturally since I needed to get up and get a haircut, I didn't want to get up.  Fixed that by getting up, and doing what needed to be done, and getting that haircut.  Now I'm tired, and may take a seat in the comfy chair and chillax or doze off cause quite frankly, I'm not interested in doing much. I could stand to clean up some more, but that ain't gonna happen either.

In a bit of a parody/satire mode of creativity that comes and goes. I feel like making mischief, which I wonder if it's related to my tiredness. Perhaps it is but I just wanna do stupid things that don't hurt nobody, unless you hate parodies and satire then it may hurt you. I think I'll live with that. I must keep up with my muse, even when it's condescending, scornful, sarcastic, flippant, and outright silly.  Odds are it's none of those things. I just think it is.

As I type this I'm contemplating turning the TV on, but I really don't want it on, yet every veg out state needs it on as I get lost in something. I need coffee.    


No comments: