Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I'm so busy with projects. Finals are stressful. I did want to write something though. I like writing. it releaves my stress some.

Tried the iced tea from Starbucks. It tastes NASTY!!!! LOL. Thank God I bought the tall, instead of the grande. This thing is awful. I've tasted bad tea before. I don't like this one. I know it's only my opinion, but it is what it is.

Didn't want to do anything but rest today, but I had to press on. I have things to do. Got myself though my image project. I have a big test on Thursday, and after than I still have two fianals to finish.

I'd love to add better links to this page, seeing as how I have started editing the code. It's a pity, cause I end up being pulled in so many directions. I don't want "Comfort Zone" to be a casualty.

Oh, I promised myself that after I finish my classes for the semester, I'm make a better homepage. LOL I want it to look good.

No comments: