Wednesday, November 05, 2003

My life's a soap opera. I have one friend who is having a crisis with her aunt. She want to rollover and let things happen to her. I hate talking to people like that. What makes it worse, is that she complained that she has no rights. WTF??? You gave them away. Enough about her. I've purged her from my mind for today.

Did lotsa homework for Photoshp class. For two assignments, I missed some important details. My instructor alerted me to it, and I got to spend an hour after class trying to fix my projects. I only have 2 projects left before the final. The instructor said there was a writing component to the final. I wonder how much writing is there.

I have open lab for my web design class tomorrow. I'll talk more on that tomorrow.

Work was ok. A little busy at times, and a little noisy. This is the only library that I've been at that encourages the students to talk loudly. LOL. Go figure.

No comments: