Sunday, November 16, 2003

It's been a while since I wrote something meaningful, that I personally found satisfying. I've been contemplating ideas, plus having little adventures like you wouldn't believe. LOL. I stay busy.

My mother asked me to help her with her new insurance forms. She wanted to apply online, and I was ready to help. She kept changing her mind as to the selections. That made it frustrating to help her with things. We got it done though, thank goodness.

Been having late night creative urges, that may be in part due to my large consumption of water during the week-days. I flushed all that Cola off my brain. LOL

Class work's gotten tougher, but I'm working through that. Did work for my web-page final, and found myself wishing I didn't start earlier. One of the challenges of my classwork is that I have to find a decent solution, which I have. It was one of those day at the computer lab when the supervisor was like he may have to close early, and I felt 100% rushed. I HATE being rushed. I'm not that good when doing creative things rushed.

Thought I owed the IRS money, when in fact, I didn't. I had to return a notice to them, which I will do promptly.

I'm hungry. I may go to the grocery store, so I can get some good eats. I'm in the mood for some Mexican-style food.

No comments: