Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'm still busy. LOL. Holidays got me running in circles at work. Also finals still due. I worked real had on the web page class material. I want this done sooner, since I have to create ten pages. I love my work. I did image maps, slicing, exporting of Gifs and Jpgs to keep thins going well. Man have I suffered, but in the best way. It was all to get my material done. I'm proud to say I'm ahead of the game.

All that was needed for Tuesday's class, was me having my layout page completed. I did that and then some. I feel good. Today I said I wouldn't do anything for the page, to give my mind and body rest from the page. I was right to do so.

I have an hour left at work. It got busy in here. Too busy. In fact, I think I'm going to buy my dinner, and go home. I'll rest for the end of my day.

No comments: