Friday, December 10, 2004

Busier than Usual

Bombed my Flash final. Man, that sucked so bad. I'm sure I passed, but the final was rough on me. I positively hate not being on top of my game. I need to rest from classes. Too many irons in the fire. I'm taking next semester off.

Love working at Verizon. I'm learning a lot, and I want to keep it up. Somebody told me I sound very happy to them, and I do. The thought of working towards a beeter life inspire me. Its good to work with happy people. I love that. You don't always get that when working with people.

Got some leftover stuff to do with Quark. I got a newsletter to complete. Lo and behold, after work I took my fool self to TTC to use the computer lab. Those bastrads close at 5:00PM. LOL such a waste of gass. I don't like wasting gass, it's sooooo expensive. Traffic was awful. So many people looking at a wreck when they should be focused on who's in front of them.

Hopefully things will be fine when I visit TTC tomorrow. Hell, I open the lab tomorrow (last day). I will get my work completed. I will also get my portfolio burned tomorrow. I need to tweek it a little befre I get it all done.

No comments: